Dermalux™ LED Phototherapy
Dermalux™ LED Phototherapy is a non-invasive treatment that uses non-thermal, narrow band light energy to trigger natural intracellular processes, accelerating repair and renewal of the skin.
Dermalux™ LED Phototherapy is used at our Westhoughton clinic for:
- Ageing and Environmentally Damaged skin
- Acne (all grades)
- Redness, Rosacea and Sensitive skin conditions
- Enlarged Pores
- Dry and Dehydrated skin
- Eczema, Psoriasis and Dermatitis
- Bacterial and Fungal skin conditions
- Wound Healing, Bruising and Burns
- Scars and scar prevention
Utilising clinically proven Light Emitting Diode technology, Dermalux™ delivers excellent outcomes for a wide range of common skin concerns including irregular pigmentation, skin aging and acne. It also provides a step forward in the treatment of reactive and compromised skin conditions such as rosacea and wound healing. Inflammatory disorders such as psoriasis and eczema, can also achieve great results.