What is Dermalux?
Dermalux™ LED Phototherapy uses non-thermal, narrow-band light energy to trigger natural intracellular processes, accelerating the repair and renewal of the skin.
We use the non-invasive Dermalux™ LED Phototherapy at our Westhoughton, Bolton clinic in Greater Manchester for:
- Ageing and environmentally damaged skin
- Acne (all grades)
- Redness, rosacea and sensitive skin conditions
- Enlarged pores
- Dry and dehydrated skin
- Eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis
- Bacterial and fungal skin conditions
- Wound healing, bruising and burns
- Scars and scar prevention
Utilising clinically proven Light Emitting Diode technology, Dermalux™ delivers excellent outcomes for a wide range of common skin concerns, including irregular pigmentation, skin ageing and acne. It also provides a step forward in treating reactive and compromised skin conditions such as rosacea and wound healing. Inflammatory disorders, such as psoriasis and eczema, can also achieve great results.